What shows love better than heart shaped pancakes?
(Especially when you get a side of maple syrup sausages)
She even made me a Valentine container full of gummie bears and jujubes. I was in sweet tooth heaven all day.
Plus I got to snuggle in bed yesterday morning with my favorite little guy...
While I was whipping up the Valentine Treat Bags this week, I made Whiskey a little heart pillow out of some leftover felt from the holidays.
Just a little heartbreaker!
Oh, and despite all my bravado about having a single gals' Valentine's Day, I actually went on a date last night :) He was making me dinner and I thought I'd take over a batch of these really good brownies I'd made. I set the container of them on the front hall steps while I was getting ready and then turned my back for 30 seconds while I grabbed my bag, but in that time Shadow managed to open the container and literally inhale all 9 brownies. When I yelled at her, they came out of her mouth like a stack of checkers! I should have known better than to trust her not to devour everything in sight. Otherwise than that slight hiccup, it was a great evening and a nice easy going Valentine's Day :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment