For the best, I had my daughters both home for Christmas; what a blessing.
Daughter Alida returned to California on New Year's Eve,
and on the following day she had a ringside seat for the Rose Bowl Parade in Pasadena.
She sent a couple of pictures, taken with her cell phone.

Daughter Anne is busily "building" costumes for a period play at her graduate school,
so she's back in her snug little apartment. Howard is back at work, and I . . .
Well, that brings us to the worst part.
My mother is nearing the end of her time with us. I am about to join my sister at Mom's bedside. I pray that God's will be done, and I pray for my father -- the very best example of a devoted husband -- and I pray that Mom's passage be peaceful and blessed.
So if you don't hear from me much in the next few days, you will know why.
Have a wonderful final few days of Christmas!
Let us all join the Wise Men in discovering again the Babe in the manger. -- Cass
0 Comments:
Post a Comment