Thank you for your good wishes about my Mom; she is doing better today. Alzheimer's and being 88 make for some very rough days.
It is Thursday, and you -- my honored guest -- are invited to take a seat at the old oak table in the conservatory, and be pampered.
It's a Table For One at That Old House.
Thanks to Susan of Between Naps On The Porch for hosting Tablescape Thursday, and to Suzanne of Coloradolady for hosting Vintage Thingies Thursday, and to Leigh of Bloggeritaville for Thrifty Thursday! Whew! That's a lot of hosting and work for these ladies and their hardworking Mr. Linkies. I am in awe.
You can click on any of the Blog Party names, to be transported and to find other stories of tablescaping and thrifting derring-do!
**************************************************
at curbside (with two of its mates) last fall:
The vase is actually an old mustard pot; many years ago we sold French coarse grained mustard in a gourmet shop we owned, and it came in these fabulous stoneware pots. I saved several.
If by several we mean a lot.
more than 30 years ago when I had my first swinging singles pad.
Reality check: it wasn't a swinging singles pad. I shared an 1802 house on the grounds of a museum complex with my cousin, so instead of a singles pad we had a 3/4 Cape with white picket fence, a well, an herb garden, and a dirt floor in the cellar. The only things swinging were loose shutters.
many years ago. Not from TJ Maxx and not Bardallo. (Is that spelled right?)
Don't know who made it!
Pink, green, touches of yellow and blue.
I am very pleased you came to visit. Don't forget to visit the blogs, below! -- Cass


0 Comments:
Post a Comment