Monday, August 3, 2009

'Tis The Dreaming Spires on Mosaic Monday




It's Monday, and that usually means that I challenge my limited computer graphics ability by putting together a collage of pictures. This time, I get a break; Anne is the guest mosaic-maker.


Mary of Little Red House hosts Mosaic Monday -- a terrific, fun blog party -- click here to go there!

*************************************************

My daughter Anne put together a mosaic of pictures she took when she and sister Alida visited England two months ago.

Anne especially loved Oxford. She sought out J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis' favorite pub, Alida sought out a philosophy lecture, and they met up in time to catch some experimental theater, and get the bus back to London.


Anne shot a series of pictures of Oxford's Merton College, with this in mind:


I absolutely love the look of these old buildings. Can you imagine studying there?
It must make you feel smarter!

I thought it would be interesting to put an outline around each picture,
to see how many Anne put into this collage:


I am still not quite sure how she managed to get everything to fit together so smoothly.


Anne also took video of Merton College at Oxford University; it's below, my first blog video.
It's about 30 seconds of film.
I am still astounded that a little camera can also take video.





Thanks, Anne, for letting me use this mosaic and video today!

Tomorrow, I think I will share pictures of my 99-cent coffee table -- Cass

0 Comments: