Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Three Or More... Friends!


This may be my shortest-ever blog post ... on Three Or More Tuesday.



Thanks to Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for hosting.


************************************************

So today, it is Three Or More Friends at That Old House. . .


Mardi and I have been friends since Kindergarten, back when we chiseled the alphabet on stone tablets and played Pin The Tail On The Mastodon. On Sunday, she and her husband Joe came to That Old House for dinner.


We had drinks outside because it was a glorious day, dinner in the dining room because we'd had enough sun by then, and dessert in the conservatory, after the sun went down and the glass room was lovely and cool.

Mardi brought something called a Cookie Pie, which was fantastic, and which I took pictures of, but my own computer went belly-up this morning, I am using my daughter's laptop, and can't figure out how to load pictures.


Then late Sunday night, I twisted my knee and heard a loud pop. Not good. I'm keeping the leg elevated and iced, and it's feeling better, but I am spending only brief bits of time at the computer.

Remember to visit here to find more Three Or More Tuesday posts! -- Cass

I considered putting this into a Vintage blog party -- after all, Mardi is my vintage-est friend -- but decided against it. She has too much ammunition she could use against me. :-)

0 Comments: