Thursday, April 14, 2011

a dance for one


Australian fashion label Lover has done it again. This bewitching video featuring their spring 2011 collection is everything a fashion film should be - understated and elegant, leaving you wanting more. Ever since watching The Red Shoes and Black Swan, I've been fascinated by ballet, so it's wonderful when designers feature dance in their collections (one of my favorites being Alexandra Grecco's adorable fall 2010 video).

It's good bye for now! Neil and I are leaving in the morning for Illinois, where we'll be until Tuesday.. first stop, visiting my grandparents in Galena, then to meet up with friends from my hometown for a day, and finally a stop in Joliet (and maybe a quick trip to Chicago) to attend the wedding of some friends from college. Can't wait. See you all next week!

0 Comments: